2017 CIRRUS SR20 N20PN
2017 Cirrus SR20 G6 215 HP, Fuel Injected
Requirements / Minimums for Rental:
Empty Moment: 310218
Block Rate: $264 Dry
- Garmin Perspective Avionics
- Garmin Synthetic Vision System
- Air Conditioning
- Flight Charts & Approach Plates
- Safe Taxi
- Active Traffic Warning System
- Terrain Awareness Warning System
- Sirius XM Radio and Weather
- Dual WAAS GPS Systems
- Dual AHRS
- Dual Twelve Inch Monitors
- Digital Garmin Autopilot
- Airframe Parachute
- Custom Leather and Paint
- * Headsets can be rented for a fee. Bose $10 per day, and David Clark $5 per day.
- Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot License or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- Completed Cirrus VFR Transition Course
Max weight per occupant per seat: 275lbs.
Max weight of all occupants in front seats: 450lbs.
Important Disclaimers for Cirrus Rentals:
A Cirrus transition course is required for rental in any of our Cirrus fleet prior to rental (for non-Scottsdale Executive Flight Training clients...if a transition course is already completed and is registered with Cirrus, then a bi-annual flight review is required for rental.
Additionally, Turbo aircraft require an instrument rating or higher to rent.
Renters insurance is also required in the amount of $100,000 for Hull coverage liability. This insurance can be obtained through Avemco, AOPA, or similar aviation insurance carriers. This insurance protects you as the operator of the aircraft and is in your name. This insurance is good in any aircraft you rent and can be obtained on a yearly basis.