REDBIRD TD2 FLIGHT SIMULATOR
- Simulated flight time allowable for Private Pilot License: 2.5 hours
- Simulated flight time allowable for an Instrument Rating: 10 hours
- Simulated Flight time allowable for a Commercial Pilot Rating: 37.5 hours
(50 total simulation hours accumulated)
** Flight simulator must be rented with an instructor
Requirements / Minimums for Rental:
- Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot License or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- Completed Cirrus VFR Transition Course
Max weight per occupant per seat: 275lbs.
Max weight of all occupants in front seats: 450lbs.
Important Disclaimers for Cirrus Rentals:
A Cirrus transition course is required for rental in any of our Cirrus fleet prior to rental (for non-Scottsdale Executive Flight Training clients...if a transition course is already completed and is registered with Cirrus, then a bi-annual flight review is required for rental.
Additionally, Turbo aircraft require an instrument rating or higher to rent.
Renters insurance is also required in the amount of $100,000 for Hull coverage liability. This insurance can be obtained through Avemco, AOPA, or similar aviation insurance carriers. This insurance protects you as the operator of the aircraft and is in your name. This insurance is good in any aircraft you rent and can be obtained on a yearly basis.